I found this amazing recipe over at DontMessWithMama.com. She goes into much more detail as to what makes up the components of a true electrolyte drink and why it is so good for when you are dehydrated. Add in some essential oils and this is a power house drink.
Another powerhouse for energy when you are an athlete is Young Living's Ningxia Red super anti-oxidant drink or Ningxia Nitro. Both of those are super full of wonderful ingredients that support the body and promote energy.
Homemade Strawberry Lemonade Electrolyte Drink
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen organic strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 drops lemon essential oil
- 2 cups of water (filtered or purified) or coconut water
- 2 tbsp organic raw honey or organic maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt or Celtic Sea Salt
If you are new to essential oils, make sure and read my Intro to Essential Oils page. Join a huge community on facebook where we talk essential oils daily, send me a message.