What doesn't this stuff do? Now, I know why it's called the "Swiss Army Knife" of essential oils. It's got a million uses, I can't even believe it. My husband loves it to maintain easy breathing through out the day. I love it to support healthy skin. I also use it on my kids to promote a restful night by adding it to their epsom salt bath before bed or to their diffuser. Love, love, love Lavender.
Some common uses for Lavender include:
- use 1 drop on dry or chapped skin to soothe
- add 4 drops to a diffuser before bedtime
- add 4 drops to 1 cup of Epsom Salt for relaxing bath time experience
- add 1 drop in your hand with your shampoo to support healthy hair growth
- add 2-3 drops on dryer balls to naturally scent your laundry.
- add 2 drops to 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup coconut oil to make an edible lip scrub
Find out why I love Young Living oils on my Why Choose Young Living page.