When I was first interested in essential oils, I did not know where to start at all. I went to the grocery store and stared down the huge isle of essential oils and was so overwhelmed. I didn't know what the difference was between all of the different brands. I didn't know how to use the oils or what was safe for my kids. I spent a few months doing my research, and ultimately came to put my trust into Young Living and I'm so glad I did. Here are the top 10 reasons I chose to use Young Living. Test them out and compare to your favorite brand to see the difference. Peppermint and lavender are great ones to compare the action to.
- Young Living is is the ONLY essential oil company that owns their own farms and partners with farms all over the world that are willing to live up to their strict standards for growing, harvesting and distilling. The founder, Gary Young, decided over 30 years ago, that after seeing how the essential oil industry was purely for fragrance purposes only, and had been mixing other ingredients in to stretch the oils farther, that he would produce a PURE essential oil for therapeutic purposes. Starting in the US, and now with farms all over the world, the essential oils grown at Young Living are grown and take care of, unlike any other oils.
- Essential oils sold in most health food stores are aroma-grade or fragrance-grade oils and while they do smell good, they don’t offer the same therapeutic and medicinal benefits. Any bottle labeled 100% pure essential oil, is only required to have 3% essential oil in it. The rest can contain additives, carrier oils, alcohol, fillers, and synthetics to increase volume or fragrance. Which is why it is never ok to ingest these essential oils, and in some cases, not even apply topically. Read the labels.
- The Seed to Seal promise means that Young Living cares about the entire process, not just the distillation. They only plant on soil that is free from pesticides. They check to make sure the water is pure. They use natural methods of pesticide, like good garden insects and their own essential oils back on the plants. They use manual labor to pull weeds by hand. If you visit the farms, you can participate in pulling weeds too. What does this mean for the consumer? High therapeutic quality oils. Put them to the test, try an oil that you know should feel an effect right away and compare to other brands.
- Because they own their own farms, they can TEST their oils continually on site to discover the peak time of harvest. Young Living cares about optimal harvest time to get the most therapeutic quality from the plant. This time is different for each plant. Some plants have optimal harvesting in the early morning after the first bloom. Some need to wait for the tree to naturally fall on it's own and rest. Then, Young Living only harvests the seeds from the plants that have the fullest and brightest leaves or flowers. They only replant seeds from the plants that grow the strongest. No GMO's ever. See all the farms and the entire process at SeedToSeal.com
- Young Living has been producing the finest quality oils for over 20 years offering over 180 different oils. They have the greatest selection of singles & blends of any essential oil company.
- Young Living uses the finest production practices in the industry. They distill oils at low temperatures and pressures, using chemical-free water and medical-grade stainless steel distillers. They use the first distill which results in the highest therapeutic qualities. Other companies will distill faster, at high pressure to speed up the process and through to "complete" to produce a sweeter smell. A lot of the plant's natural "earthy" constituants are lost if distilled that way.
- Young Living is open with their entire process. Anyone can visit the Young Living farms, they have an open door policy. Anyone can participate in the harvest & distillation process.
- Young Living oils meet all industry AFNOR and ISO standards and are subjected to isotopic ratio mass spectrometry (IRMS) analysis which determines whether a particular essential oil is naturally sourced or synthetic (created in a lab).
- Young Living not only does extensive testing in their own facility, they also use 3rd party testing and have been awarded honors from the Australia's essential oil labs
- There are no minimum sales or purchase requirements for Young Living members. Ever. Simply keep your wholesale membership with a $50 purchase per year.
- Young Living offers an awesome referral program.
- Young Living Foundation, where leaders can give back to the community. Children are provided with the resources and opportunities necessary to become confident, self-reliant leaders who can take control of their own health, provide for their families, and positively change their community.
WHY BUY FROM A DISTRIBUTOR??
Why purchase through a distributor? Doesn't it up the price to pay for the distributor? Not in this business. It's simply a referral system, using strictly word-of-mouth advertising. There are thousands of companies who pay people a referral fee for referring others to their products, i.e. Amazon, Groupon etc. ON TOP of their normal advertising fees. The difference with Young Living, is, that they receive ALL of their business entirely from referrals. They do not pay for advertisements on tv, billboards, magazines, or the internet. There is also no middle-man. As with traditional stores, amazon or even other essential oil companies, they all go through a middle-man (sometimes, multiple via store-front, broker) before they get to the customer. Through Young Living, it goes directly from the farm to the customer. The money is spent back to the people who love the product, not to advertising companies. It's a great system! I just wish Target would pay me for referring others!!
Aren't essential oils expensive? This referral program allows EVERY customer to be able to get their oils paid for, which helped our low income family be able to use essential oils in our daily lives.
Essential oils are new to most people and it's a product that requires some training before using. When you purchase your essential oils through a distributor, you not only get oils, but you get a real person to answer any of your questions as well as resources and a huge Facebook group of support. All my members get access to my private educational Facebook group, e-courses and one-on-one support.
How To Get Started!
Frist things, first! Get into a 101 class. Either a live class, listen to an audio class, Facebook class, or my Free E-course. Send me a message via email or Facebook. Once you get the basics down, you are ready to get your oils. Follow the link below to get the best deal on a Starter Kit, with 11 of the most common oils and diffuser, worth over $320 for only $160. That's only $13/bottle and a Free diffuser. Plus, if you check out with Paypal, you can choose the "Bill Me Later" option and only pay $27/mo for 6 months with no interest. That's less than the cost of one bottle of Frankincense. Seriously, awesome deal.